My good friend Frenic is back with a belting new EP on Pig Balls Records... SoulBass has his trademark soulful sampling and deep beats, but this time he's cranked up the bass and set lasers for 'dance'... 'like hip-hop on MDMA'... so if that sounds like your cup of tea (you're here, so I assume it does) check it out:
And BUY it today!
I'm a DJ, producer, crate-digger, MPC basher, vocalist and all-round good egg by the name of Ewan Hoozami.
I've been played on BBC Radio 6, Solid Steel Radio, Radio Popolare (Italy), and BBC Introducing, released music on Pedigree Cuts, Goodgroove Records, Big M and many more, and DJ'd all over the UK and Europe.
I loosely centre my music around Funk, Hip-hop, Disco and Soul. I love basslines. And drums.
When I'm not doing Ewan Hoozami stuff I can be found doing the following (deep breath):
Running Particle Zoo Recordings
Writing & performing:
House/bass as STEGA
Wonky electronic hip-hop as Sirklz
Bassweight remixes of cult classics as one half of Box Rocket
Analogue sci-fi disco as one half of The Mind-Reading Space Lasers.
- ► 2015 (16)
- ► 2013 (12)
- ► 2012 (12)
- Fruit of the Boom Out 30th June
- funky FREE track from Jayl Funk
- New remix for Pulpfusion - on a Bristol Sound tip
- Colliding Bass - heavy new mix!
- Frenic's new EP drops today!
- Brisfest promo video feat my track
- Cheesy happy summer tune from me - remix for Johnn...
- Hame One, Jakatak & Antidote on Solid Steel - big mix
- Stickybuds EP out now!
- Woah! Nu-Mark on some next level business... with ...
- Smoove & Turrel 'Eccentric Audio' out now!
- New Tosses & Varvez mix
- ▼ June (12)